· My name is Rob Eaton and I have been serving as Pastor since August of 2018. I have also served as Associate Pastor and Youth Director here at Garden.
· I married my high school sweetheart, Tracey in Nov. of 2000.
· We are the proud parents of two children (Brianna and Noah).
· I am an expository preacher (I like to preach book by book, verse by verse. Doing a thorough exegesis of the text (an analysis of the text studying its language, grammar, historical and cultural background)
· Graduated from Ritenour High School
· Bachelor of Science degree in Biblical Studies from St. Louis Christian College
· Master of Arts in Theological Studies from Covenant Theological Seminary.
· When not preaching, studying or visiting our members I enjoy hanging out with my family, yard work and teaching spinning at the YMCA.
· My Name is Randy Davidson and I have been serving as minister of music at Garden Baptist for 26 years. Although I have no music degree, I love singing and praising the Lord with my Church family.
· I met Clara while stationed in St. Louis and we were married in February 1984.
· I became the stepdad to two great kids, Beth and Matt and now I enjoy spending time with my grandkids.
· We were stationed in Germany and stayed there for 10 years. We returned in 1994.
· Associated degree in Diesel Mechanics in 1970 from North Dakota State School
· Bachelor’s in vocational education
· Served in the United States Army for 21 years
· I enjoy doing stain glasswork, wood working, playing board games (Especially Rummikub).
· I am an all-around "build-it" "fix-it" guy.
· I also volunteer at DePaul Hospital several days a week.